I can’t recommend this highly enough. Hannah is an excellent teacher and I’ve transferred all the things I learnt into my walking and standing too. Consequently I have better posture, less Achilles pain and back pain. On top of all those benefits I am starting to get the feeling of effortless running (that’s when I know I’m getting it right). – KT, Taunton
Running doesn’t have to be hard. And it doesn’t have to hurt.
Whether you’re new to Chi Running or are looking to improve, learn how to run more efficiently, more mindfully and with less risk of injury in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere.
A one day workshop will build the foundations of your Chi Running technique and develop your skills through practical exercises, drills and visualisations.
* Why posture is the single most important factor in good running form, and how to align your body
* How to reduce impact by picking up your feet
* Engaging your lean to take the load off your legs
* Using your upper body to share the workload
* How to increase speed without increasing effort
* The role of cadence in fluid and efficient running
Includes individual video observation of your current running form to give you a clear sense of the key areas where you can improve efficiency and reduce impact on the body.
You’ll learn how to develop your running skill and create a life-long programme for health and fitness.
Suitable for all levels of runner and all levels of fitness, from complete beginner to experienced ultramarathoner
Workshops are kept to a maximum of 10 so each student gets individual attention and guidance.